We’ll Give You Three Guesses Why We Call It Our “Breakthrough Room”…
Physically the Breakthrough Room is a data center, but it’s so much more than that. It’s where innovation is born.
So what is “The Breakthrough Room”?
This is the nerve center of Midwave. It is filled with servers and leading-edge technology...it's purpose is to create breakthroughs.
Our people use this room to...
- Test new technology under controlled conditions
- Proof of concept for new ideas to solve client problems
- Test unique approaches to migration
- Advance new theories
- Hone our people's technology skills
- Test new code with the equipment before it’s taken to the client
However, we also let many of our clients use the advanced resources in the Breakthrough room for...
- Testing new ideas of their own
- Testing the new equipment they've purchased from us before they install it
- Testing new technology before they integrate it into their existing technology and
- rehearse disaster mitigation methods under safe and controlled conditions
This should give you some insight into who Midwave is and what we are trying to accomplish for our clients. We are really trying to be something different in the IT consulting world and you’re welcome to talk to us to make up your own mind.