Who is Midwave?
Midwave is a privately held company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minn. We offer IT advisory services and infrastructure services for medium to large size companies and government agencies in seven Midwestern states. We’ve grown to 120 employees since our inception in 1999.
Here are a few more things you need to know about Midwave:
- Midwave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We perform background checks and drug testing
- We have an impressive benefits package
- We are intense – a fast paced, high expectation culture, with a premium placed on having fun
Working for Midwave means you can enjoy a substantial benefits package in addition to a competitive wage. Our benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Flexible Benefit plan
- 401(k) plan
- 20 Paid Time Off (PTO) days
- 8 observed holidays